Converting to Web Application (2.7.0.3) error

Mar 14, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Hi Guys,

I try to convert the latest code to web application with the help of the following site:
http://blogengineweb.codeplex.com/documentation
but it looks like I got some errors at the end...

Error 32 The type 'StandardSite' already contains a definition for 'aLogin' C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\My Documents\Development\BETestProjects\WAP\BlogEngine\BlogEngine.Web\themes\Standard\site.master.designer.cs 75 61 BlogEngine.Web

Error 31 The type 'StandardSite' already contains a definition for 'aUser' C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\My Documents\Development\BETestProjects\WAP\BlogEngine\BlogEngine.Web\themes\Standard\site.master.designer.cs 66 69 BlogEngine.Web
Error 30 The type 'StandardSite' already contains a definition for 'cphBody' C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\My Documents\Development\BETestProjects\WAP\BlogEngine\BlogEngine.Web\themes\Standard\site.master.designer.cs 48 68 BlogEngine.Web

Error 27 The type 'StandardSite' already contains a definition for 'reg' C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\My Documents\Development\BETestProjects\WAP\BlogEngine\BlogEngine.Web\themes\Standard\site.master.cs 8 26 BlogEngine.Web

Error 28 Type 'StandardSite' already defines a member called 'Page_Load' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\My Documents\Development\BETestProjects\WAP\BlogEngine\BlogEngine.Web\themes\Standard\site.master.cs 12 20
BlogEngine.Web

Error 29 Type 'StandardSite' already defines a member called 'Render' with the same parameter types C:\Documents and Settings\Robert\My Documents\Development\BETestProjects\WAP\BlogEngine\BlogEngine.Web\themes\Standard\site.master.cs 37 29 BlogEngine.Web

Do you know what should I modify to get successful build?

Thank you,
KU
Coordinator
Mar 14, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Remove "Classic" theme and all should be good. I'll fix it in the next update, forgot to change class name after theme was renamed.