OAuth - OpenAuth Integration

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
Mar 20, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Has anyone completed an OAuth integration? I have it working locally but for some reason when I published to my server the assemblies Microsoft.AspNet.Membership.OpenAuth and DotNetOpenAuth.Core won't load and I receive the following errors:

---------------------------------------
Date: 3/20/2013 12:38:15 AM
Contents Below
Error loading compiled extensions from assembly DotNetOpenAuth.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b246: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
Date: 3/20/2013 12:38:15 AM
Contents Below
Error loading compiled extensions from assembly Microsoft.AspNet.Membership.OpenAuth, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

I know it works on my server as I uploaded a default web site from VS2012 and the DLL;s load fine in that application on the server. There must be a web.config setting I am missing and I cannot seem to track it down.
Mar 20, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Figured it out. You need to change the web site properties to be ASP.net 4.5 and it will work. If anyone wants the code to use OAuth let me know.