BE2.7 Newsletter functionality needs work, It does not even appear to be working.

Topics: Controls
Apr 19, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Where can you view, edit and remove people? How do you get it working?
Apr 19, 2013 at 9:32 PM
When you enter email address in the newsletter widget and click "notify me" button, this email added to the notifications list.
You can see this list when logged in as admin and click "edit" (little pencil) icon in the widget header. This should bring a page with list of emails subscribed via newsletter. You can delete email and set subject on this page.
Once blogger creates new post, BlogEngine will send emails to everyone on the list.
For people actually receive notifications, you need configure email in the admin -> settings -> email.

There is known issue with Razor themes not working properly with newsletter which still needs to be resolved - could be your situation.
Apr 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Just using a customized standard theme, only changes were to CSS and when a new post is made nothing is sent to these people that are listed, also should be a way for people to self unsubscribe.
Apr 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Edited Apr 21, 2013 at 1:48 PM
To unsubscribe user input their email address the same way they subscribed, click Notify and receives the message You are unsubscribed. I am running 3 Newsletters on my site successfully.

Sorry I am using BE 2.5 not 2.7.