I see latest post when I want to post a new post + Post navigation question

Jun 13, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Hello

I am new to blogengine.net. I am using it with the site eroticdb.com(NSFW).
I have set it up on win2k8 server with iis7 and I also use MSSQL2012 as database.
One problem I have noticed is when I have posted a post and want to post another one, I go back to Dashboard and click New Post, then I see the lastest post in the form.
To get rid of this I have to clean my browser cache. Do you know how to to fix this bug?

I also have a question about the post navigation in the footer for the standard theme. Is it possible to just show the Older Posts and Newer Posts buttons? I dont wish to have page 1,2,3,4 buttons and so on.
Since I will only show one blog post per page there will be very many post buttons as it looks now.

Jun 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM
You could try this and change your PostList.ascx under "User Controls" directory with this one
<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="PostList.ascx.cs" EnableViewState="false" Inherits="UserControls.PostList" %>
<div runat="server" id="posts" class="posts" />

<div id="postPaging" style="display:block">
  <a runat="server" id="hlPrev" style="float:left">&lt;&lt; <%=Resources.labels.previousPosts %></a>
  <a runat="server" id="hlNext" style="float:right"><%=Resources.labels.nextPosts %> &gt;&gt;</a>
</div>

<div style="clear:both; display:none">
  <blog:PostPager ID="pager1" runat="server"></blog:PostPager>
</div>
So, activate id postPaging with Previous / Next posts and deactivate post paging.