BE 2.8 Standard theme newsletter notify button question

Jun 17, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Edited Jun 17, 2013 at 5:59 PM
I have a couple of custom Newsletters carried over from previous versions of BE, I am utilizing 3 newsletters currently here. Where can I update the Notify button to reflect the size and color of the button in the new Standard theme? Thank you.
Jun 17, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Edited Jun 17, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Hi Jerry,

In the standard theme stylesheet, look for the following rule
#newsletterform input[type="submit"],
You should find it under the commented header /[ 27.Basic Elements ]/

Immediately after that, try inserting this
 #newsletterform2 input[type="submit"], #newsletterform3 input[type="submit"],
Edit,
You will need to add hover selectors as well.
.Content input[type="submit"], .Content input[type="button"], #newsletterform input[type="submit"], #newsletterform2 input[type="submit"], #newsletterform3 input[type="submit"], #newsletterform input[type="button"], #newsletterform2 input[type="button"], #newsletterform3 input[type="button"], #apmlfilter input[type="submit"], .Btn { display: inline-block; background: #33bd4b; color: #FFF; border: none; -moz-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 30px; height: 30px; padding: 0 15px; margin: 1px auto; }
.Content input[type="submit"]:hover, .Content input[type="button"]:hover, #newsletterform input[type="submit"]:hover, #newsletterform2 input[type="submit"]:hover, #newsletterform3 input[type="submit"]:hover, #newsletterform input[type="button"]:hover, #newsletterform2 input[type="button"]:hover, #newsletterform3 input[type="button"]:hover, #apmlfilter input[type="submit"]:hover, .Btn:hover { background: #00a703; color: #FFF !important; }
Jun 17, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Thanks again for your help Andy, looks great.