Jul 8, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Edited Jul 8, 2013 at 10:56 AM
maybe someone has seen this and has a tip:
When I open a post / page from my blog it sometimes renders the content of a different post / page. After reload it renders the expected content.
(It renders a different title, desc, meta, body)
Usually this happens after doing an iisreset where the server has some work to do. But it also happened after login and going back to the homepage... My specs:
-About 250 posts / pages
-Server has enough free RAM if this happens
Reproducing error with Visual Studio:
-I attach to the w3wp.exe
-Set breakpoints in OnLoad() of BlogBasePage.cs / PostViewBase.cs
-If I step forward using F10 or sometimes just F5 the same result is rendered
Reproducing error without Visual Studio (Standard theme as well as custom theme):
-I open 1 page, 1 post and the homepage in 3 browser tabs
-I do an iisreset
-I reload every tab immediately
-> The 3 tabs finish reloading at the same time but in 1 tab the content doesn't match the expected one.
geekiest has the same problem here:
After disabling "Compress WebResource.axd" in Admin > Settings I wasn't able to reproduce the error in my prod / dev
I don't want you to deeply investigate, but I'm happy if you have a starting point for me or just a tip.