Google analytics error

Feb 20, 2009 at 4:16 PM
My page is having a problem with the google analytics code, but I cannot find where it is located in code to correct the problem.  Is BE running the new version of Google Analytics or the Legacy Version?  Where in the code is the js script injected so I can fix the error.
Feb 20, 2009 at 4:31 PM
I don't think BE is running any Google Analytics code, out of the box.

The three places I would check for Analytics code is the "Tracking script" field on the Settings tab in the control panel (scroll down the page a bit).  Another possible place would be if you manually put Analytics code into your theme's site.master file.  A third possibility would be if the code was in a textbox widget.
Feb 21, 2009 at 3:45 AM
The error was in an extension I was using.  I disabled the extensions and set the code in the settings under tracking,and now I do not have an error.

However, I still cannot connect and write posts with Windows Live Writer, which I used to love.  I am using ms sql membership and roles to manage users, would this cause that error.
Feb 21, 2009 at 4:16 AM
An extension ... I guess there were more places the Analytics code could have been than I listed!

I'm not sure about the WLW connection error you're getting, but I did just reply in that thread.