Blog Engine Theme Windows 7

Topics: Themes
Mar 11, 2009 at 8:14 AM

This is the WP Theme, I take it to Blog Engine, I hope you will like it.

Visite my site here

Give me feedback

从Phina那里获取的灵感(主要是背景图片),自己制作了一个Blog Engine的皮肤,细节并没有参考,因为我不太喜欢花哨。

Blog Engine 1.4.5版本。原来的版本没有测试过。

Theme information

Get the idea from phina but do this theme by myself, because Blog Engine is much different from WordPress,and I don't like theme with too much pictures.

Blog Engine Version

Blog Engine 1.4.5, I did not test in other version.

Quote Plugin

下载 | Download

Download Here!

Mar 11, 2009 at 3:40 PM
I'm sorry about that this theme makes you in trouble..

and you can remove the Microsoft Community Icons and "code in simple way" very easy by Photoshop, because the background is all white, i'm home this time so I don't have ps or another thing..

thanks for your feedback, next version of this theme will remove these thing and will and some new details.
Apr 22, 2009 at 9:15 PM
Edited Apr 22, 2009 at 9:16 PM
Feel free to submit the updated version to too!  :)
Dec 22, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Nice work soundbbg.

I have also converted one of the WP themes to BlogEngine.Net

Have a look here

Download BlogEngine.Net Windows7 theme here.

Dec 22, 2009 at 4:49 PM

nice themes both.

About the themes, i already posted several times. increasingly think the best solution to the themes of blogengine would change all the code produced so that the wordpress themes can be imported easily, changing class names and ID's, etc.. it would attract even more, many more people to the BE and ofccourse we could take advantage of the thousands of the Wordpress themes.

Dec 23, 2009 at 1:44 AM
Edited Dec 23, 2009 at 1:45 AM

BE theme is not that much than Wordpress, so it's very hard to find a theme,i have a BETouch project like WPTouch in Wordpress,it's a iphone theme for mobile phones. and the version is 0.1.1. You can see the pic below.

In fact,it's not that hard to work with a theme in BE,but hard to have a good theme,wordpress have a lot of good theme.I'm working on BE theme when i have time, i have a lot of ting to do so i may don't have that time to work on BE theme. :(

Sorry for my poor English :)