posts doesn't show on startpage

Mar 31, 2009 at 10:41 AM
Hi all~2c~3cbr /~3e ~3cbr /~3e I~27ve just finished installing Blogengine and made a few posts~2c but when I look att the page in Internet explorer I can~27t see any posts. i can se the title and the navigation~2c but nothing else. Using the standard theme. If I try it in Firefox it shows up. Any idea on where to start looking for errors~3f~3cbr /~3e
Coordinator
Mar 31, 2009 at 7:25 PM
Are the posts marked as "published"?  Does it make a difference if you're logged into the blog in regards to being able to see the post?
Apr 1, 2009 at 5:24 AM
They~27re all marked published. I can see the posts when I~27m logged in~2c but not if I~27m a visitor.~3cbr /~3e
Coordinator
Apr 1, 2009 at 5:52 AM
Hmm ... check the Date/Time of the posts.  The timestamps of the posts will usually show up when viewing the posts.  If not, then if you Edit a post, on the Add Entry tab, the Date is on the top line next to Title and Author.  Do the posts have a future date?  Future dated posts won't show up until the date has arrived.  Unless if you're logged in -- when logged in, even future dated posts will be visible.