I am encountering script errors poping up with BlogEngine installed on Windows Server 2003.
I installed it on my Vista machine and performed all the setup steps required. It worked fine, but when I did it on Windows Server 2003 I get script errors popups.
It starts when I click on the "Comments" link to add a new comment.
I saw similiar problems, but they were reported running on Linux, which is not my case here.
I made sure the NETWORK_SERVICE account has full control permissions on the website.
I have .NET 2.0 installed with its service packs, also I have .NET 3.0 installed with its service pack.