Posts not showing under category

Topics: Business Logic Layer
Apr 8, 2009 at 3:09 AM
I have currently migrated from dasblog to The posts are not showing under theie particular categories. And also the new posts are not showing up under the appropriate categories.
Apr 8, 2009 at 3:25 AM
If you edit one of these posts, are the correct Category checkboxes checked on the bottom half of the screen?

Also, how did you migrate the data over?
Apr 25, 2009 at 2:31 PM
Hi Ben,
sorry for the delayed response.
Yes the checkboxes are checkecd at the bottom half of the screen while I check on the admin side.
I migrated the data using blogmlimport. Exporting from Dasblog and then importing to

Apr 25, 2009 at 7:05 PM
Even new posts filed under a category don't show up under that category?

Where aren't the posts showing up?  There's at least a couple of different places posts would show up for a certain category.  One is the Archive page which shows posts broken up by category.  Are posts broken up by category on the Archive page?

The second place posts are shown by category is when you have the "Category list" widget in the blog's sidebar.  If it's not already there, you can select the Category list from the dropdown list in the sidebar and add it.  The Category List widget shows all the categories and clicking on any of the categories will display all the posts for the selected category.  Do you see any categories in the Category List widget?  And if so, when you click on one of those categories, do posts for that category show up?