WinHost hosting plans...

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
Jan 28, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Question on hosting...I see that WinHost is the recommened host for the BlogEngine.Net code and that with WinHost they state on thier website that "BlogEngine hosting is best with - Max at $7.95/mo"...but I wonder is anyone hosting the latest 2.9 Release on WinHost's Basic $3.95/mo plan? Scanning the comparison of Basic versus Max plans nothing jumps out at me as a red flag. I do not expect my blog to be highly traffic'd at least at server space differences do not seem alarming. I thought I'd ask the forum if anyone is currently using Basic and if so have they had any issues? A link to comparison table is as follows...

Jan 28, 2014 at 5:00 PM

They just upgraded their server to window 2012 with mssql 2012, and they are very cheap, support is good , and all necessary web hosting features are there, like, ftp, webmail, schedule task,mysql,php,and all latest version of this, they fully support blogengine hosting.
I am with them for almost 2 years.
Jan 28, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Hi Dthoma128,

We at offers the lowest price Windows web hosting that you will find any where on the net.

Currently our Basic plan perfect for BlogEngine.Net starts off at our monthly rate of $0.99 cents per month.

If you pick our 3,6,12, 24, or 36 months plans the pricing even goes even lower!

1 Month Price - $0.99 USD
3 Month Price - $0.95 USD
6 Month Price - $0.90 USD
12 Month Price - $0.88 USD
24 Month Price - $0.83 USD
36 Month Price - $0.78 USD

Not only do you get the lowest price you can find in the world you also get expert support if needed for your website.

We do have customers that currently have BE 2.9 running and they work great!

We also have a demo site at:

Going to be updating that soon to BE 2.9 :)

We offer our set-up so that all you do is Upload and Go!

Takes about at most 10 mins to get BlogEngine.Net up and running on our server.

With Microsoft Web Deploy even shorter and much easier process, Just download your profile from our hosting panel, import that profile into Visual Studio and then press the "Publish" button in Visual Studio and that is it!

Have a great day!

Brian Davis

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:28 PM
I am also with BloogersOnline and they are a great hosting company(the best I ever been with) on so many levels(support & price)
Jan 29, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Thanks for the replies. I will give BloggersOnline a look. Surprised no one could say something about Winhost's Basic plan...would this work for v2.9?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

chobo2 <[email removed]> wrote:

I am also with BloogersOnline and they are a great hosting company(the best I ever been with) on so many levels(support & price)