problems upgrading be2.9

Mar 19, 2014 at 3:56 PM
I upgraded to blogengine2.9 from version of blogengine2.8 and now I have the error to update any change in the administration panel goes updated failed.
Say I have read and write permissions on the AppData folder.
What I can do?
Thanks in advance for the answers.
Mar 19, 2014 at 5:45 PM
First try to look here.
Mar 19, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Thanks rtur.

I've been checking the link and have noticed I did not have in "integrated" mode, I have updated the server and now I can make some changes in the administration panel.
What worries me more is that the comments do not work, it seems that the comment is not published and fails, but then is not in the blog comment.
I have enabled comment moderation and not aparacen comments in any way, nor as spam or as earrings.
What I can do?
Mar 20, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Check what is going on when you trying to publish comment using tools like FireBug, dev tools or Fiddler. When upgrade, it is easy to miss files or get duplicate/conflicting scripts, incompatible extensions etc. You need to know what error is to fix it.
Mar 20, 2014 at 10:54 PM
After being investigated, can be the problem not the issue Flatblog BlogEngine 2.9 support?
Mar 24, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Already fixed, if someone serves the solution was a new installation of a theme and use be2.9 adapted to 2.9.