Issues after updating to 3.0

Jul 18, 2014 at 9:55 AM
Help! :)

I upgraded my blog few days ago to 3.0 and now having some trouble. And i am not sure how to start diagnose the real problem

I use database for content. xml for users
  • if i try to add a user i get an error
  • if i try to post a new blogpost i get an error
  • if i open a blogpost that already exists the content stays empty (so the connection with the database is working, seeing data and is the same connection string as i used in the old version)
logger.txt stays empty.
Jul 18, 2014 at 3:26 PM
Jul 19, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Edited Jul 19, 2014 at 10:31 AM
try to save a post gives this as return (i set customerror to off). not very useful for me.

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Cache-Control: no-cache
Pragma: no-cache
Expires: -1
Server: Microsoft-IIS/8.0
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 10:26:55 GMT
Content-Length: 0