Does anyone know where I can find some developers experienced with BlogEngine.Net who would be interested in doing freelance work?
My company has three very large portal type projects that need to be done and I am looking to develop them on top of BlogEngine.net. We are looking at retooling BE.net to run multiple (Managed) instances from a single installation as well as add some
enhanced CMS capabilities. I need some capable developers who can jump in on the project and begin assisting immediately. Experience with developing Search Engine friendly web sites a plus but not necessary.
Here's an overview what I am looking to accomplish.
- Port functionality of our current Vb.Net 1.1 CMS into BE Extensions / widgets.
- Ability to create Table of contents / Detail page sections in CMS.
- Port my existing photo / video gallery (based from asp.net gallery starter kit into be)
- Port my existing document manager into BE, so clients can upload documents and link to them via then WYSIWYG editor
- Do some work on the Admin panel.
- Rewrite all query string based urls in BE so the are Spider friendly.
- Need to create a main admin site that can install new instances of CMS . (We have large corporate clients who need to be able to set up managed franchise sites via web base admin)
- The ability to allow main administrative site to manage features of manage sites was well as define articles / documents that are available to managed sites, using a "central repository"
- Ability to enable comments / ratings / polls on invidual pages or even sections within a website.
- Integrate my current events manager into BE
- Intergerate certain features of my current podcast portal into BE
- Modification of the existing Package Manager extension to allow new extensions to be added in a more controlled fashion.
- Abililty to audit ALL levels of managed site adminstration.
- Intregrated website usage Stats
- Create of stand alone applications that can be installed via zip file upload by non techincal users via web form. For Example, one project requires an answers engine like trulia.
- These features an more need to developed.
I am Looking for freelancers to work on individual peices of this project an not sure where else to find developers familiar/comfortable with BE. If interested or you can assist in pointing me in the direction where I may find developers interested, click
on my profile an send me a message or post a reply here.
I think that I can help you in finding the developers. Please contact me. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.