RSS Question

Jul 4, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Using the standard template. Is there a way or modification that can be made to actually show the contents of the RSS feed under the Blog Roll.

I can go into the settings and enter the RSS URL, but it will only display a link to the Feed to can be clicked on, but does not display all the actual contents of the feed on my own blog page. Any assistance is appreciated.

Coordinator
Jul 5, 2009 at 4:04 AM

On the Blogroll tab in the control panel, there are settings like the "# of displayed items", and a couple of other settings.

If you set the "# of displayed items" to 3 (which should be the default), then the last 3 blog entries for each person in your blogroll will appear under the link to that blog in your blogroll.

Jul 5, 2009 at 4:45 PM

Yes, I have set that as well to 3, (it was set to 6)...but under Blogroll on my page, it only shows the RSS icon, but no feeds appear underneath it. If I click on the button, it will take me to that websites feed, but as I stated, I only get the icon on my own page. Is there a config file that controls this somewhere as well?