Editor Problems? 3.2 Upgrade

Topics: Controls
Feb 3 at 11:10 PM
Something odd is going on in my editor window (Summernote): I'm not seeing a bordered content box as such, just an area where the text appears, Each paragraph is surrounded by its own blue border. There is no image upload button, my workaround is to drag and drop images from another application.

I've tried switching editors and Bootstrap Wysiwyg does not appear to work. For existing posts it will open the post edit page, but no content is displayed other than the title. For new posts the title box appears, but it is not possible to add any content.

The TinyMCE editor appears to look and work properly. It also does not have an image upload button, but I can work around it by using File Upload then deleting the image from the server directory.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to what's going on?
Feb 5 at 2:51 PM
OK I've figured out that, at least in the case of the TineMCE editor, it's just a configuration issue. I changed the toolbar configuration in /admin/editors/TinyMCE/editor.js to read:
    toolbar: "styleselect | bold underline italic | alignleft aligncenter alignright | bullist numlist | forecolor backcolor | image | link media sh4tinymce | fullscreen code | filemanager",
and now the editor has an image button. Happy!
Marked as answer by SimonBland on 2/5/2016 at 7:51 AM