This project is read-only.

Category Issues

Jun 20, 2016 at 4:55 AM
Edited Jun 20, 2016 at 4:56 AM
I downloaded the 3.3 zip, installed it on my hosting, and changed the provider over to a sql server database. Everything except one thing appears to be working. Categories are acting wonky. I attempted to add two categories while on the edit post page. Anytime I try to update a post with these categories I added, I get an can't update post error. I go to the category section in admin and try to delete these categories and I get a success except the categories are still listed. I checked the database and the category table. These categories are no longer in the DB. I can't seem to find where the app saved and is loading these categories from. I can't seem to remove them. And I definitely am unable to use them.