app/dashboard/dashboardView.html not found error when loading admin dashboard

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
Wed at 3:14 AM
Edited Wed at 3:17 AM
Hello colleagues,
I'm having a very weird error when entering admin dashboard and cannot understand the nature of it. it says:
  • Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
  • Error: [$compile:tpload] errors.angularjs.org/1.3.0/$compile/tpload?p0=app%2Fdashboard%2FdashboardView.html
    Please see screenshot attached to imgbb service here.
    I have upgraded from the previous version and upgrade went well. I noticed if I switch to an empty/initial database. it works just fine... how in the world this error is connected to a database? I see nothing in the browser console but only these two errors.
    Please help.
Fri at 12:45 AM
Well, as long as I can see, its a bug. The browser never loads to the admin page right away. You have to go to the other menu items first and only then when you click on "dashboard" menu, it loads normally.
Fri at 2:02 AM
Edited Fri at 2:03 AM
Well, I found what was it... damn, I spend quite a lot of time figuring out what's wrong.
Steps to reproduce are simple.
  1. Basically, if you not logged in and press 'admin' link, it opens login page and after entering credentials, it redirects you to straight to admin page, as usual. The link in this case would be localhost/admin/#/
  2. If you're not logged in and say, you type localhost/admin in the url, it redirects you to straight to login page, as usual, but after successful login, the url would be localhost/admin#/ and the dashboard won't show up. In this case you have to fix it manually or click on the other menu item and after returning to admin console it'll load normally. Under certain circumstances, the url isn't fixed by surfing the other menu items and in this case, once you click on the 'dashboard', it kicks you out to the login page.