Discussions under ASP.NET 2.0

How to add new labels in labels.resx

first post: promsys wrote: How do i add new labels in labels.resx? I tried to write name: "tes...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: It took me a while to figure this out, too: You first need to add ...

Blank Pages

first post: sandeepbonds wrote: I have install BlogEngine.NET in ~/blog/ on my existing aangularjs ...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: Please read my comments in http://blogengine.codeplex.com/discussio...

Administration page for Blogs is now showing the front page

first post: cameronjm wrote: Hi all, The multiblog that I've been supporting seems to be showi...

latest post: cameronjm wrote: Whups, found the issue. I had put in an overly generic URL redirect...

Is there any feature for planning time and date of a post

first post: webdirekt wrote: is there any feature for planning time and date of a post? Can we p...

"Adopting CKEditor" instructions not working. Outdated?

first post: signwave6966 wrote: The documentation for adopting ckeditor seems to be outdated - as i...

latest post: kevinrjamesii wrote: Thanks alot for the post @SimonBland

I'm getting this error in the logs and I can't edit my posts/add themes or extensions

first post: scrummie02 wrote: Failed to decrypt the FormsAuthentication cookie.: Error occurred d...

latest post: Kiamori wrote: I did see this when updating from a previous version that didnt hav...

Odd 404 errors

first post: mandreus66 wrote: If we post a blog, we can see it on the computer we posted from. We...

Compress WebResource.axd for PageSpeed Insights

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hi I able "Compress WebResource.axd" in Admin > Settings. and Page...

PageSpeed Insights - Compression Gzip and Caching Browser

first post: fabry19dice wrote: When i make analyse of my site in PageSpeed Insights, Google tell m...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: fstanek what mean _I then made sure that all of my custom javascr...

Will a BlogEngine.NET 2.9.1.0 theme work with 3.3.5.0?

first post: kvaughn wrote: I have a couple of sites running BlogEngine.NET 2.9.1.0. I just wan...