Discussions under ASP.NET 2.0

Authentication Users Via A Third Party Web Service And Other Customisations.

first post: gbade_a wrote: Goodday people, I have a challenge with BlogEngine.NET I have a...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: That's great! Would you be willing to share it on the GitHub page (...

Breadcrumbs for Blog and categories

first post: rox123time wrote: This is code to have category wise breadcrumbs and post for blogen...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: Hello, someone has created an extension for breadcrumb??

Where is the code that carries out the redirect for a PermaLink?

first post: jradxl wrote: Where is the code that carries out the redirect for a PermaLink? I...

latest post: jradxl wrote: Ah, it's caching!! If I start IISExpress on a new port number and n...

Lowercase Url for SEO - Issues

first post: zoomappy wrote: The Goal: I am trying to force each Url of my site to be lowercase ...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: I have the same problem using rule name lowercase in web.config. I...

Redirect all my Post ToLower()

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hello, exist possibility redirect my all post tolower? I use can...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: I remove date from URL of post, but i think i must to make redire...

Change URL leaving date and apsx

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hi if i leave date and aspx in my URL, I must to apply redirect 30...

Error Doctype Html

first post: fabry19dice wrote: Hello when I go in View Source of my browser i see in red this fir...

latest post: fabry19dice wrote: Ok I found... Thankss

Why this RSS won't shown in BlogRoll

first post: Esikhoob wrote: Hi I am using Blogengine.net 3.3.5 and I want to add 2 RSS links to...

latest post: Esikhoob wrote: Finnally I fix my problem by fixing my RSS. To fix RSS, I follow th...

Please How Do I Create A Multi-Author Blog?

first post: gbade_a wrote: Hi, I am pretty much new to BlogEngine. So far so good, I have been...

latest post: gbade_a wrote: Hi Simon, Thank you very much! I actually found where I could add...

Install on IIS10/Server 2016

first post: HotGore wrote: I am trying to install 3.3.5 on IIS 10, but I cannot get it to work...

latest post: SimonBland wrote: I wrote some server set up instructions in another thread, Work thr...